Sutton's voluntary sector
Sutton's voluntary sector is a thriving one, with a range of charities and voluntary organisations working hard to meet the needs of the borough's residents, and Sutton's Volunteer Centre is the largest in the country.
- 300+ voluntary organisations
- An estimated £25million income per annum
- Contributing to all areas of life in Sutton; health and social care, the arts, education, culture, environment, sport, children and young people, caregiving and heritage
- They provide information, advice, advocacy, training and services
- 1 in 3 Sutton residents benefits from voluntary sector services
- A quarter of local residents volunteer regularly