Do you need some funding? We can help you get funding, and offer the following services free of charge.
Identifying the most appropriate funder – we have access to databases and lists of well over 2000 charitable funders in the UK. We can also introduce you to some digital fundraising methods, such as Crowdfunding or Text Giving.
Getting you started with your funding application/proposal – we offer free basic advice and guidance on the initial research and consultation necessary to give you all you need to complete your proposal.
Making your application stand out – We’ve got some great hints and tips on how to get the best out of your application.
Thinking about it ‘strategically’ – We can advise you on how to go about developing a fundraising strategy and also help you to link up with local services and strategies that are relevant to your field of work.
We also offer a tailored consultancy services including:
- Advanced (refined and more detailed) funding search
- Writing your funding bid/proposal (note. This excludes LBS tenders)
- Developing and writing your fundraising strategy
- Developing and writing a joint working agreement when submitting a joint bid
- Costing your proposal and setting your budget
To find out more you can contact the development team by emailing them at email@example.com or calling 020 8644 2867.