Finance and accounting services
We make sure that voluntary organisations in Sutton have access to appropriate, cost efficient and effective support to help them implement and operate their own accounting and financial management systems to a high standard. Our clients range from small clubs and organisations to registered charities, charitable companies, CIC companies and social enterprises.
We offer a number of paid for financial services for local organisations including:
- Guidance on setting up and updating book keeping and accounting processes
- Preparation and production of annual accounts
- Independent examinations
- Financial health checks
- Computerisation of accounts
- Assistance with complying with statutory and funders' reporting requirements
- In house training including Quickbooks and Sage
- Other training courses can be found via Eventbrite
Why use us?
- We are specialists in charity and voluntary organisations' finances
- We have an in depth knowledge of the requirements of the Charity Commission
- We offer flexible packages so that you will only ever pay for the services you need.
Give us a call today and find out how we can help you.
Call Dunstanette on 020 8641 9548 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org